You can use two methods to access your cPanel, either via the Hosting Australia Client Area or directly via your domain/URL.
Accessing cPanel Via the Client Area
The Hosting Australia Client Area offers a complete Hosting Management Control Panel. To access your websites control panel via the Client Area, follow the below steps:
- Login into the Hosting Australia client area, clients.hosting-australia.com/ OR My Account via the
- Enter your Email Address & Password or if you signed up to hosting-australia.com via Facebook, you
can log in using Facebook details.
- Once logged in to the Client Login Area, click on Services, then choose My Services from the
- From the list of services, locate the account you wish to access and click the green ACTIVE button to
the right-hand side to enter the Product Details page.
Note: If you see something other than active, such as pending or suspended, please contact Hosting Australia Support.
- On the Product Detail page, choose Login to cPanel from the left-hand menu.
Accessing cPanel directly
You can also access cPanel directly. You will need both your cPanel password and cPanel username to use this method, please see links below if you do not know these.
To access cPanel directly, you enter "/cPanel" after your domain.
For example, if your domain name was domain123.com.au, you would enter domain123.com.au/cpanel into your browser address bar.
NOTE - There are some cases when the above URL may not work, for example, if you have your website hosting with an external source. In this case, please append your website address with ":2082".
For example, domain123.com.au:2082