If you are having troubles accessing your website, you may first want to check to see if the site is down for just you or for everybody via this handy page - www.isitdownrightnow.com - If the site is reporting as up, but you still cannot access the page, its possible your IP has been blocked.
You can check and clear an IP Block via the Unban Centre in the client area. To do this, login to the client area via the home page and the MY ACCOUNT button or via your usual means, then follow the below:
- From the primary menu, choose SERVICES then from the drop down choose MY SERVICES.
- From the list of services, click on the green active button corresponding to the service you are having troubles accessing. (For resellers unblocking a sub or client account, please choose your reseller service).
- On the service detail page, choose IP UNBAN CENTER from the left hand side menu.
- Click on the shield symbol, to the right of the service you wish to unban, shown below:
- In the pop up window, enter the IP address (If you have a reseller account), shown as Step 1 below or just click UNBAN, to clear your current IP, shown as Step 2 below.